Transformational Circle Training: Level 1
A journey to authentic self: Experience the simplicity of Transformational Circle Process for deep learning and skill acquisition.
Transformational Circle training integrates indigenous wisdom with transformational systems knowledge for use within groups of any size. The experiential learning will equip you with the knowledge, understanding, skills and confidence to work with transformational process across a range of settings. Join those on the leading edge of transformational change for a sustainable future. Graduates are invited to join an existing community of Transformational Circle keepers. They meet independently in ongoing peer circles for support and collaborative development of their work.
Places are limited for optimal learning. For payment options, contact us directly.
$375 per personBook Ticket
Transformational Circle Training: A journey to authentic self
Indigenous cultures have maintained the use of circle for wisdom generation, decision making and governance. Circle has become recognised by many non-indigenous as a valuable alternative to the traditional hierarchical and power dominated structures of the modern world. Circle has evolved and been effective over the last few decades in social change, restorative justice, peacemaking, eco-social justice, organisations, business, education and health.
There have also been tremendous advances in understanding of ‘transformational systems in the new sciences including quantum physics, non-linear dynamics and complex system science. The integration of circle process and new science has led to the emergence of many successful organisations, businesses, and social/political change movements. The new sciences provide effective self-organising models, and Circle provides the wisdom for their successful governance and operation.
This new wave of applied wisdom and knowledge is pointed to more and more as the way forward for a sustainable and equitable future.
During this TCT three day workshop you will experience and learn about:
- Boundary and container for safety and holding of process
- Protocols for safe communication and interconnection between participants
- Deep listening
- The value of silent acceptance and heart based attention
- Deep processing beyond the intellect for healing and wisdom
- Accessing energy and consciousness for individual and group benefits
- The emergence of a group consciousness for increased processing, wisdom and insight
- Equality and respect between all participants
- Individual and group wsdom
- Power with each other rather than power over each other
- Exercises and strategies you can use in circles to facilitate transformational process
- The importance of intent and how to formulate it appropriately
- The importance of feedback in self-organization and what this means
- The difference between a process view and a content view
- How to hold space and consciousness to support your own process as well as that of the group.
- Access to resources, step by step guides and information based on 20 years of experience.
Please note it is necessary to participate for the full three days
Conducted by John Thompson and Kelly Fulker, co-creators of The Nature Code.
PD: Professional Development Points can be claimed for Psychologists and allied health care professionals.
Date: February 17- 19, 2018
Start time: 09:30 a.m.
End time: 04:30 p.m.
Venue: Darlington, Western Australia
Directions: Venue address and directions will be supplied with booking
Phone: 08 92508333
Be notified of upcoming events