Transformational Circle Training: Level 1
A journey to authentic self: Experience the simplicity of Transformational Circle Process for deep learning and skill acquisition.
Transformational Circle training integrates indigenous wisdom with transformational systems knowledge for use within groups of any size. The experiential learning will equip you with the knowledge, understanding, skills and confidence to work with transformational process across a range of settings. Join those on the leading edge of transformational change for a sustainable future. Graduates are invited to join an existing community of Transformational Circle keepers. They meet independently in ongoing peer circles for support and collaborative development of their work.
Places are limited for optimal learning
$375 per personBook Ticket
Transformational Circle Training: A journey to authentic self
Indigenous cultures have maintained the use of circle for wisdom generation, decision making and governance. Circle has become recognised by many non-indigenous as a valuable alternative to the traditional hierarchical and power dominated structures of the modern world. Circle has evolved and been effective over the last few decades in social change, restorative justice, peacemaking, eco-social justice, organisations, business, education and health.
There have also been tremendous advances in understanding of ‘transformational systems’ within the new sciences. The integration of circle process and new science has led to the emergence of many successful organisations, businesses, and social/political change movements. The New Sciences provide effective self-organising models, and Circle provides the wisdom for their successful governance and operation.
This new wave of applied wisdom and knowledge is pointed to more and more as the way forward for a sustainable and equitable future.
During this TCT three day workshop you will experience and learn about:
- Boundary and container for holding process and energy to optimise outcomes
- Protocols for safe communication and interconnection of participants
- Deep listening
- The value of silent acceptance and heart based attention
- Deep processing beyond the intellect for wisdom emergence
- Accessing energy/consciousness/qualities for individual and group benefit
- The emergence of a group consciousness for increased processing and wisdom access for all participants
- Equality between and respect for participants
- Individual and group Wisdom access
- Power with rather than power over
- Exercises and strategies you can use in circles to facilitate transformational process
- The importance of intent and how to formulate it appropriately
- The importance of feedback in self-organization and how that happens
- The difference between a process view and a content view
- How to hold space and consciousness for the benefit of yourself and the group.
Please note it is necessary to participate for the full three days
Conducted by John Thompson – Ecopsychologist, Ecophilosopher and founder of The Nature Code.
PD: Professional Development Points can be claimed for Psychologists and allied health care professionals.
Date: Friday November 17, 2017 to Sunday November 19
Start time: 09:30 a.m.
End time: 04:30 p.m.
Venue: Darlington, Western Australia
Directions: Venue address and directions will be supplied with booking
Phone: 08 92508333
Be notified of upcoming events